A hosted VoIP telephone system is the ultimate telephony solution for the current business looking to take advantage of the newest technology, provided as a service, using state-of-the-art architecture to deliver superior voice quality and enterprise-level features:
Hosted VoIP Benefits
- 100% in-the-cloud service means you do not need to purchase or maintain any phone systems in-house. An internet connection is all you need to make and receive calls.
- Seamless party integration with CRM and sales tools, such as Salesforce, Outlook, Bullhorn, SageCRM, internet browsers, NetSuite, and more.
- Keep the fax, lose the fax machine with fax-to-email service.
- Receive emails of transcribed voicemail into text.
- Software phones are available for branch offices and/or remote staff.
- Find-Me/Follow-Me forwarding: Your office phone can ring at branch locations while also ringing your cell phone, home phone or even a laptop soft-phone.
- SMS integration
- Number porting: Keep your current phone number(s).
- Web-based control allows users to set preferences online.
Hosted VoIP Features
- 24/7 Coverage
- 99.9% Reliability Guarantee
- Unlimited voicemail
- Message waiting indicator and stutter tone
- Call waiting
- Operator designation
- Customer service call queues
- Live Call Answering/Customer Service
- CRM Integration
- Remote Workforce(s)
- Measure Marketing Success
- Multiple Locations