Signing in to the SeamLite UTM Reporting Dashboard
Sign in to the SeamLite UTM Reporting Dashboard by visiting the following URL: http://seamlite.qwertyc.com
- Click on the device name for the specific site
- Use the Tab navigation on top
- Use the menu on the left after expanding the SeamLite appliance for the specific site.
Q. How do I find data for a specific time period or range?
A. Use the calendar on the left to view data for a specific day or click the Time Range tab above the calendar to specify a custom range.
Q. How do I see what websites are accessed by all users?
A. The quickest way to see what websites are accessed by all users
- Set the date and/or time range
- Navigate to ‘URL Report’ from the left navigation by expanding the SeamLite for the specific location
- Click “View All” at the bottom right of the “Top Allowed URLs” widget
- Click on “Hits” or “Host” to sort by number of visits or machine name. Hosts without names are typically outside traffic and may be irrelevant for the purpose of web usage reporting.
Q. How do I see what websites are accessed by specific users?
A. The quickest way to see what websites are accessed by specific users:
- Set the date or time range
- Navigate to ‘Web Usage Reports’
- Click “View All” at the bottom right of the “Top Hosts (Sent+Received)” widget
- Click on the machine to view data for only that machine during the time range specified
- Click “View All” at the bottom right of the widget for the desired report category
- Click on “Hits” to sort by number of visits, or “Destination” for website accessed and “Host” to sort by machine name.
Q. How do I view all records, not just the top?
A. At the bottom right of every widget, there is a View All link. Click that to see all records for the specific category or widget.
Q. How do I sort data?
A. Data can only be sorted in the “View All” screen, which is accessed by clicking the “View All” link on the bottom right of each category or widget. To sort by a specific column, click on the column title.
Q.What do the various terms mean?
A. Below is a legend defining common terms in the SeamLite UTM Reporting Dashboard
Hosts: Computers on the network or outside of the network. Typically computers should appear as a name with the network domain name, i.e computer.domain.local
Destination: A machine or website accessed on the internet from within the network