You may access the QWERTY customer portal to request service, track and update service requests, upload attachments, review agreements, track projects, review recommendations, pay invoices, and generate reports – 24 x 7. You may also add and manage your company users and assign them permissions to access the required information.
The customer portal can be accessed at the following URL: https://support.qwertyc.com. Below are the features that are available in the customer portal.
- Create new tickets and add attachments
- View current and closed tickets
- Check and/or change status, update and print tickets
- Projects: View status, details, phases of current and past projects
- View status and details of current and past recommendations
- Accept or reject recommendations
- View executive management and service request trends reports
- Open, save, print, and view current invoices
- View, save and print past invoices and credit memos
- Generate Statement and Aging Reports
- View, add and remove users registered under your company
- Provide contact information of your staff
- Allow your staff to request support from us directly
- View current agreements