To manage your “Allow/Block” list, first login to the console at https://spamcontrol.qwertyc.com
If logged in with a domain manager account:
1) Click “domains” found at the top of the page or in the right hand menu tree.
2) From the “Domains” page, select “Allow/Block” from the menu that appears on the right hand side of your screen.
3) You will be taken to the “Allow/Block” page, where all current allow/block list entries are displayed.
4) To add an address to your “Allow” list or “Block” list, click the “Add Allow” or “Add Block” button located at the top of the page.
5) Then enter the individual address or entire domain name in the box and click the “Add” button.
We do not permit High Risk Domains to be added to any allow list. See our knowledge base article regarding High Risk Domains for further explanation.